Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy March!!

Hey all!!! I've been super busy with school and work... my roommate  got into a really bad car accident where the other driver didn't make it so I was pretty occupied with that =/ But it's March now which means nicer weather is here and hopefully staying =D 

I believe I mentioned a while back about buying my mom a cake decorating class for us to do together but unfortunately she is still in South Carolina dealing with her dad and family. Because she is still there I asked my friend Sara to participate with me because I rarely get to see her either... probably the best decision ever!!! We always have so much fun together and this class is definitely right up there on the list of ridiculous amazing times together =D 
Here is a picture of our cakes from last week:



mine is the chocolate and teal one! This week we are learning how to fill cupcakes and then decorate them as well... pictures to follow =)

My weight has been at a stall... I need a fill and had an appointment but the surgeon had to reschedule and the next opening was April 4th =( So I'm a bit bummed because I keep teetering around the same weight instead of losing BUT it is also better than gaining.

Hope you all have a good start to the week! talk at you soon <3

With Love,
              Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment