Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zoo Run Run

Today was the 4th year in a row I have volunteered at the Zoo Run. It's always a lot of fun and it's a great motivator to see all these other people coming out to run/walk for a fund raising event! My goal is to participate in the run/walk next year!!! We will see how that goes =D

Just a few snap shots of my Best friend Sara and I having fun today:




 we worked at the registration tent handing out t-shirts =)










 Oh my how I love her!!! <3

















It's officially day 5 of my pre-op diet and all went well. I have sadly realized that I can no longer spend long amounts of time at my parents house because it's a "trigger" zone for me. I grew up with verbal abuse from my father so I ate to fill the empty and now when I'm there I constantly want to eat because it's what I'm so used to doing when I lived there. It makes me sad because my mother and sister and dogs are there and I love them to death but in choosing my "new" life I come first (yeahhhhh!!!) so I usually only stay about an hour or two and then have to leave. I always come prepared with shakes and bars but when I'm there my old ways of thinking take over and I want to cheat and not just eat but literally stuff myself so it's for the better that I make the choice to leave.

My little sister and I at her 1st Brewer Game 

















My mom and my sister at my old roommates wedding in September 2011 -- LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!!! 






OHHHH and my foot is feeling better already =D  


11 DAYS UNTIL SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment