Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday!!!

So I'm going to try my hardest to stick to a weekly weigh in for you all and mostly for myself. I keep track on a calendar but it's nice to share with you all how far I have come and how much I have accomplished =)

Starting weight: 394.4
Surgery Day weight: 354.2
Today's weight: 289.7

Weight loss since beginning program: 104.5 lbs!!!
Weight loss since Surgery: 64.5 lbs!!!

Hopefully everyone is prepping physically and mentally for the upcoming holidays!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your one year bandiversary and your incredible weight loss!!! You have come so far and the transformation is plain to see. It's easy for us to be hard on ourselves whilst we're in the process of getting to goal, but just keep telling yourself you'll get there and that you're already a success! xxx

    ReplyDelete