Sunday, October 2, 2011

FIVE DAYS =0

So folks 5 days left in my "before" journey... I'm so very excited that I've come so far since February. I stepped on the scale this morning and ta-da!!! it said 360 lbs!!!!! I started at 393 so that means I've lost 33 lbs!!!!!!!  I'm so ready for this part of my life to start that I'm all smiles =D I had the normal panic moments last week and thought "what am I doing? Is this right for me? I've lost weight already, maybe I can do this on my own. Oh no!!! I can never eat the food that I want to again!" and so on..... But I realized that the reason I started this journey was because yes I can lose weight but I have a hell of a time keeping it off and silly Cheryl you will be able to eat foods again, just not in the ginormous portions my brain is used too "needing" to feel "good".

I had professional pictures taken yesterday with my sisters and I to give to my parents for Christmas. I didn't like any of the ones by myself of course since I'm the one who is usually behind the camera... I did manage to find one that I was okay with enough to keep as a "before" picture and I plan on going back when I reach my goal weight to take "after" pictures just so that I can have a little book on my journey so years from now when I'm having a bad day I can just look at what I will have accomplished and be able to feel good again =D

Busy week ahead with school and work so I will try and post as often as I can =)


 Here's to 5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course with water though!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment